- Freeze-immune: FrostMephit
- Displacement-immune: Phalanx
- Petrify-immune: Medusa, Fireball
- Poison-immune: Skeleton, Fireball, PoisonMage++,
- Magic-immune: Antimage, Portal, Hostage
- Ranged-immune: Antimage, Portal
- Status-immune: Comet, MageTower, LifeStone, Skeleton+, Sapling, SoulFlare
Some units have specific immunities of certain attacks.
- Enchantress can give temporary melee-immunity (enchantment) to ally units
- Enchanted unit can still be killed by magic and ranged attack
- Enchantment is lost if the enchanted unit perform melee attack
- Princess have temporary immunity (auto-enchanted in round 1/2/3/4)
- Crusader, Duelist, Fencer, HauntedArmor can block (melee-immune) one normal (melee, non-unblockable) attack from a location.